Public Access Program
• On May 24, 2018, the Board approved the FY 2018/19 Public Access Program Proposal Solicitation Notice. The solicitation period opened on June 4, 2018.
2017 Public Access Award List
2017 Public Access Non-Award List
FY 2018-19 Public Access Program Solicitation Period Now Open
Proposal Solicitation Notice
Appendices B, C, D, and E
Due Dates and Contact Information
Email complete proposal packages to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: “Public Access Grant Proposal” – please note - attachments must be less than 20 Megabytes.
While the WCB encourages the use of email submittals, applicants may submit proposal packages on a data storage device (e.g., flash drive/CD) via U.S. Mail or other delivery service. Send to:
Wildlife Conservation Board
Attention: Public Access Grant Proposal
P.O. Box 944209, Sacramento, CA 94244-2090
All proposals must meet deadlines in order to be eligible for consideration.
• Emailed pre-proposal submissions must be received no later than 5:00 p.m. (PDT) on June 29, 2018.
• Pre-proposals submitted via U.S. Mail or other delivery service must be postmarked no later than 5:00 p.m. (PDT) on June 29, 2018.
• Emailed Full applications must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. (PDT) on August 10, 2018.
• Full Applications submitted via U.S. Mail or other delivery service must be postmarked no later than 5:00 p.m. (PDT) on August 10, 2018.
For questions, please contact Sadie Smith, Public Access Program Manager, (916) 445-1113 or email@example.com